Wednesday 15 July 2015

I Convinced Latika Vabi

Hi ISS readers, I think all you know me. For the new readers, at first I introduce myself. I am Moni, late 40 and 5’-7”. I was born in a middle class Bangladeshi Muslim family and serving in a public organization. My whole life is lustful indeed. As I gained some practical experience about sex at my childhood, I became a sex-maniac and whenever I got chance I tried to fuck any aged girls or women with many tricks without applying force or at least to peep the uncovered boobs and pussies from hidden places when they change attires. I always find the chance to touch teats and breasts of sleeping girls or women. I think always believe “sex is one kind of art”. So I want to share the real stories of those incidents of my life with yours. I assure you that every tale will give you a full satisfaction. Dear readers, you have already enjoyed the story where I expressed my experience how and why I seduced my nephew in the first part and you are going to enjoy the story about how I fucked that nephew’s mother i.e. my Vabi in this part.
The conversations of the story obviously were in ‘Bangla’, some places I have used ‘Bangla’ as happened and translated into ‘English’, otherwise I have tried to use translated English. Latika Vabi returned at about 2 pm, she looked very tired. Raihan didn’t enter in my flat and departed from the door. He told that he would come after four days and collected the test reports and would take Vabi to the doctor. I took Sohan from her lap and eagerly asked about the condition of Sohan. At last I saw Vabi smiling and informed me that Sohan’s disease is not so serious as they guessed. He gave some test of blood and the told to visit him after four days, he suggested some medicine also. I requested Vabi to take bath and have her lunch, I also informed her that I didn’t have my lunch and was waiting for her, but after taking lunch Shimmi went to sleep. Vabi stared at me with affectionate eyes and lightly scolded me for waiting for her not having lunch. She hurriedly went for bath and within 15 minutes came to the dining table. She wore a maxi gown and Vabi looked very fresh and cute, I was looking at her repeatedly and she noticed that and asked me “what is the wrong Moni, why are you looking?” I smiled and told “you are looking so cute and fresh.” She also smiled and replied “I always cute you know.” Me: “there is no doubt that you are so cute, but today you are looking cuter, something different from as usual.” Vabi: “different? What different Moni?” Me: “I can’t express clearly, but you are looking something different, awesome, totally different.” Vabi: “okay, I understood that I am looking different but what is that, have I got two horns on my head?” Me: “Vabi, it’s not a matter of bantering, really you are looked extraordinarily different to me. As example, in the sweetshop many foods are displayed. Some or one of them looked awesome, mouth watering, seemed delicious and a strong desire arises to take the taste of that food, you are looked as like that food, I think not only me everybody would craving for you.” Vabi: “you are going to be mad. Without thinking nonsense matters finish the lunch and take rest.” Me: “No, Vabi, I’m really speaking, I’m so hungry, please feed me.” Vabi: “okay I’m serving some spoonful of rice.” Me: “No Vabi, this hunger is not for rice, it’s different hunger.” Vabi: “What is that?” she smiled looking at me with lustrous eyes. Me: “It’s a different food and it should have to take different ways with different organs. It fills mind, brings peace in the body and reduces burning of mind.” Vabi: (giggling) “really you are going to be mad Moni, soon visit a psychiatrist.” Me: “okay, I think you are my psychiatrist, treat me then.” Vabi: I’ve not enough time to hear your nonsense dialogue. I’ve finished my meal. Finish you also and take rest, your brain would be fresh.” Vabi got up and went inside the bedroom laughing. I took Vabi’s laughing as a green signal and decided for my next step. I decided that I should have to do that today what I want to do. I stopped my lunch and wash hands and entered into the bed room. Vabi was combing her hairs standing in front the mirror of dressing table. She wore a maxi gown and she had no scarf or any other cover on her chest. So, as she was combing her hairs at her back and she had to stretch her hands back her lovely large breasts were swelled upwards. I stood behind her and enjoyed the swelled breasts; those were trembling with the movement of her combing. I thought she didn’t wear bra inside. Vabi looked at my eyes through the mirror without turning and asked smilingly “Moni, what are you looking?” I smiled and told “Vabi, you are really cute and really mouth watering.” Vabi giggled and asked “is water dropping down from your tongue? Let me see that.” I made my face gloomy and told “Vabi, you are still bantering, but I’m dying without food.” Vabi giggled and told “are you a coward, have you not enough courage? Food cannot be get easily, you have to gain that.” No word was required for me. I hugged Vabi from behind and grabbed her bra-less soft large breasts and began to squeeze hardly. Vabi dropped the comb and grabbed my neck with her arms and leaned her head on my shoulder. I got her cheek and planted a kiss there, then I got her lips and took those into my mouth and began to suck. Vabi was twisting her body into my hug like a snake. She was passing her days without sex for a long period, she needed a hard fuck. The two kids were sleeping in the other room. For bending back her breasts swelled upwards like a pair of hills and I grabbed those and began to smash with by both hands. Soon I unbuttoned the maxi gown and slipped the sleeve from her shoulder and the gown slipped off on the floor and in the mirror I could see the clear view of her round shaped bulky breasts. The nipples were stiffed hard and those were as large as grapes and dark puce in color. The dark rounds around the nipples were about 2 inches in diameter! I held her both nipples with my indexes and thumbs and twisted gently and she then screamed in ecstasy and began to rub her hip with my penis which was erected and already hardened like iron rod and stuck with her bum. She took her right hand at her back and held my lungi at the naval where it was knotted and she abruptly yanked the lungi and the knot of the lungi removed and the lungi slipped off from my body. Then she grabbed my iron rigid penis and imagined its size and shape she exclaimed “wow! Moni, what a tool you have! How have you grown it such?” I kissed her cheek and asked “have you liked it?” Being delighted Vabi shouted “certainly, oh my god! Your bro’s small dick can’t reach my bottom of the pussy canal; I eagerly wait for touching my womb with someone’s dick. Hi god, I didn’t know that thing was in the reach of me.” I laughed and told “okay, my honey, I’ll bore the bottom of your pussy canal.” Vabi turned her body and told “Moni, please let me see that.” She knelt down in front of me and grabbing my penis with her both and she watched its whole body. Then she measured it’s length and circumference with her hand and became glad she told “you are so strong my man, thanks god you have convinced me, otherwise I would leave without getting this thing though it is at my reach.” Then she took my penis into her mouth and began to suck nicely, she was rubbing her tongue surrounding the circumcised neck of my penis and I got immense pleasure from her acts. I was craving to see the most important organ of her body, so I grabbed her arms and lifted her up. Then I bent down my body and set my shoulder with her belly and then I hugged her bum and lifted her up on my shoulder. She began to giggle and caressingly fisted on my back. I took her at the bed and fell down on the bed and lied on her body, soon I grabbed her boobs and began to knead. Then I took one nipple into my mouth and began to suck like a baby. I was kneading the other and then I changed the breasts for sucking and kneading. I suck and knead her whole breasts and I also bite her breasts and that time she was screaming in ecstasy. After that I began to kiss downwards of her body and reached her naval, I inserted my tongue into her deep naval hole and licked there, she then giggled as my act was titillating her. She was grabbing my hairs with both hands and was pushing my head towards her lower abdomen. I untied the string of her petticoat and loosened, she uplifted her waist to easily remove the petticoat. I dragged it and removed from her body. Then I began to kiss towards her lower abdomen and reached the pubic surface, that was cleaned and no hair was seen there. A swelled part like the embankment through alongside the both fat pussy lips and the swelled part was ended at a triangle dark puce colored clitoris, from the next of the clitoris a one inch long crack that was the orifice of her pussy hole. I nicely licked her pubic surface and groin and stiffed the sweet sexy aroma of the pussy and then began to lick the clitoris and that time she began to shout in ecstasy ooooh oohhoo ooohhhoo aaahhhaa aaahhhaaa. Then I inserted my tongue through the orifice of her pussy hole, the hole was filled with brackish pre-cum juices. She was pressing my head with her both thighs and pressed my head with her pussy. My nose was dipping into her soft pussy crack and sometimes I couldn’t inhale breath. She then requested me to insert her desired tool into her pussy. I got up and sat between her legs, she parted her legs wider to give more access there. I sat on my knees. My penis became so rigid that it stiffed upwards and was swinging. I bent my penis downwards and set the circumcised head at her pussy hole and poked into, the head popped in easily into her pussy hole, she moaned aaaaahhhhhh. Then I raised my body slightly up and thrust my penis into her pussy, the pussy canal was well lubricated with pre-cum and my penis gradually shoved into the pussy hole till its base. I felt her womb touched with my penis head and she then suddenly became wave her waist severely. I just locked my penis into her pussy hole and she was moving her waist uplifted. I squatted down and lain on her chest and took her nipple to suck. Abruptly she hugged tightly and rolled her body with me and fell me under her body and she lifted upon my body. At this stage she began to move her waist up and down with stormy speed. I was just lying on the bed and she was fucked with great speed and her bum hit my thighs and produced heavy thap thap thap thap sounds. She was continuously moaning aah aah aaah aah aah aah aaah aah aah aah aaah aah aah aah aaah aah aah aah aaah aah aah aah aaah aah aah aah aaah aah aah aah aaah aah aah aah aaah aah She was fucked such speedily and her supple boobs were hanging down, I grabbed her both and began to knead hard. After fucking about 5 minutes of so she again rolled her body vertically keeping inserted my penis into her pussy. That time her face was at my feet and her back at my face, she leaned her body towards my face. She brought her hand backwards and rested her body on the hands keeping those on the bed, in the other hand keeping her body weight on her feet she kept her waist slightly up from the base of my penis. Then I hugged her and grabbed her breasts and began to knead again. At the same time I was moving my waist up and down and my penis was running through the well slick pussy hole. Though she borne two babies but her pussy hole was enough tight for my fat cock and the pussy wall grasped my penis tightly. I was enjoying the tightness and slickness of her pussy hole and a satisfaction of pleasure was running through my mind. Vabi’s moan turned into groan and she was rubbing her clitoris herself. Suddenly she shouted loudly several times like aaaaaaaauuuuuuuuaaaaaauuuuuuaaaaahhhhhh iiiiissssssshhhhhhhhh ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuufffffff and I felt some spasm of her pussy wall and she finished her orgasm. A stream of sticky juice was oozing along my penis and the pussy canal became very slick. I pulled out my penis and wiped with the tissue paper, then I placed her on the doggy style on the floor, the pussy swelled out at her back and the clitoris was looked like an arrow head. I shoved my penis into the hole alongside the clitoris and grabbing her buttocks began to move my waist forward and backward. Pokkk pokkk pokkk pokkk thapp thappp thaaapp sound was producing and Vabi was moaning uh uh uh uh ah ah ah ah ah ah aaaaah aaaah aaaah uuuuuuhhhh etc. Within more five minutes I came to the end of my ejection and yanked out my penis. I unloaded my semen on Vabi’s back. I was very tired and Vabi noticed that. She told “Hi brother, tired? You should have nothing to do. Your brother is in abroad, so you must have to give his proxy, be ready for the night. I am lucky that you are better player than your brother, I think you are the best. Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi” I hugged her and kissed then told “No Vabi, don’t worry, I always ready at your service, I think I have to do some over duty because I want more than you want.” She pressed my nose and told “Okay, I also ready for you, whenever you need, you would get me, I also always am at your service.” We both giggled loudly and at that time I noticed a shadow moved from the door side. I didn’t let her realize anything and went out from the room and saw the two siblings were sleeping there. I thought I saw something wrong. But my thought was wrong which I came to know the after four days when Vabi went out with Sohan for the doctor. Those four days I fucked Vabi as and when I got chance and the chance was only after sleeping of Shimmi. In that day Vabi went out for doctor with Sohan, Raihan came to accompany her. After their departure I was watching TV and Shimmi was also watching TV with me sitting on the sofa. Some time later Shimmi came to me and asked me to sit on my lap, I understood the way of her mind. She wanted to be licked her pussy by me as that day and also wanted to suck my penis and drink the semen. She sat on my lap and began to rub her bum with my penis. Soon my penis erected hard and she then grabbed it and asked me to rub her pussy, it was a nice game to her as she had no realization about sex. I made her nude and at the sixty nine position began to lick her pussy and she was sucking my penis. After about 20 minutes I could not hold my ejection as she was sucking and wringing my penis grabbing with her both hands. I ejected into her mouth and she drank my all semen. After that she asked me “uncle, now my mom will bear a baby, isn’t?” I alarmed and asked “why are you asking such dear?” She looked at me and told “you told that day that if your liquid inserted into the pussy then a baby would bear. So, I have seen for last few days that you have inserted your tool into mom’s pussy and pushed. Wouldn’t mom bear a baby?” I laughed and told “No Sona, I only inserted my tool into your mom’s pussy and loved her and caressed her but I haven’t noticed that I always spurt my liquid outside of your mom’s pussy. If the liquid inserts into the pussy, the baby wouldn’t bear, understand.” She nodded her head and smiled naughtily like an obedient student. Please mail me if you have any comments or suggestion for me. I’m able to fuck any lady minimum thrice in a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment