Saturday 18 July 2015

Revati

Let me start off by saying that I am a male 36 years old 5' 7" 70 kgs and I exercise daily. I am married and have 2 children, both girls. I dearly love my wife but like every red blooded male I do notice the ladies when their looks warrant. Revati is no exception. She is 5' 5" 45 kgs, a middle aged lady of about my age.and a set of breasts that are firm and sagless. My wife and Revati are good friends. Revati is our neighbour. Upon my transfer top this new district, we were staying in a middle class locality and Revati was a divorcee and was our neighbour. She was a doctor working in a government hospital and treated our children and us free when ever they fell ill. She always used to say in good humor that in due time she would take her fees from us. On Sundays and on a few occasions my wife would invite her to dine with us.
All in all me and my wife developed good friendship with her. Till yesterday morning we were good friends but what happened yesterday changed the equations between us. It was summer vacations and my wife had gone to her parental home with the children and I was alone over here as I could not get leave. It was over ten days since my wife had left when yesterday morning Revati said to me that as my wife was not here, could I have lunch with her in her house? I had nothing much to do and I said yes. She asked me to come over at 1130 . At 1130 I had gone to her home. She knew that on Sundays I usually drink a bottle of beer before lunch. When I had gone to her house I asked her what did she make for lunch and she replied that it was mutton biryani. She asked me if I would like to have some beer. I agreed and she got me a glass of chilled beer and for herself she got a coke. We got chatting and she said that it was very boring for her on Sundays and that when my wife was around she had some company. Slowly our conversation started drifting and she said that after her breakup she felt lonely at times. By now she was sitting besides me on the sofa and carelessly she had placed her hand on my thigh. This had an instantaneous effect on me. It started making my cock grow hard as I had spent more than ten days in the absence of my wife without sex. I too casually placed my hand on her lap and continued chatting. By now Revati looked deeply in my eyes and said that what she really missed after her divorce was sex and brazenly started rubbing my jeans over my cock. In turn I gently started pressing my hands on her saree over her crotch. We continued sipping our drinks while we rubbed each others crotch. I now put my hands around her and pulled her saree up from her legs and pushed my hand up the saree and reached out for her crotch. I felt her pubic hair and was happy to note that she was not wearing any panty. By now we she was kissing me and had opened my fly and was massaging my penis through my underwear. I in turn started fondling her cunt lips and rubbed my finger up and down her cunt slit. By now both of us were hot. She had caught hold of my penis and was moving the foreskin of my penis gently over my cock head. I in turn was rubbing her cunt slit that had now turned damp. I was sucking her tongue. And she in turn had spread her legs wide apart. I pulled away from her and knelt in front of her and pushed her saree up her thighs. I parted her smooth legs completely and threw them over my shoulders and kissed her hairy cunt. She caught my head and pressed it into her crotch and held my head with both her hands. I was now licking up and down her slit and with my hands I started rubbing my hands on her blouse and started fondling her breasts. She was now moaning softly. After some time this became too much for her and she stood up on the sofa and removed her saree, petticoat, blouse and bra. She had spread her legs and was looking stunning. Here I was kneeling in front of her and she was standing above me completely nude and her legs spread apart. It was a wonderful sight. I was staring up her legs, seeing her swollen labial lips and her breasts with her nipples firm like small bullets. My cock had now grown hard and I quickly stripped down. We both were now nude and I pulled her down on the sofa and started sucking on her cunt. I slipped my tongue into her cunt and was lapping up the juices. She was now moaning. Gradually I slipped my tongue up her slit and started sucking on her clitoris. Her clitoris was now firm. I started nibbling on her clitoris. With the middle finger of my hand I commenced finger fucking her cunt. She was now moaning loudly and said ” Fuck me Rakesh, Fuck me…its been too long that I had a fuck” and she grabbed my penis and gripping it with her hands she pulled me to her. "Shelia is always bragging about what a big dick you have. She said you are 9 inches but I told her imagination. “ "Damn Rakesh you are hung like a horse. No wonder Shelia brags about your size." She now spread her self comfortably of the sofa and grabbed my hips and pulled it into her crotch. My cock head reached to her cunt and I guided it into her eager cunt. My cock head split her vaginal lips and started moving it in slowly. "FUCK ME RAKESH. FUCK MY CUNT WITH THAT BIG COCK." I had no problem granting her demand. I thrust my hips hard into her crotch with my hot hard penis moving in smoothly up her silky smooth vagina "OH GOD, SHOVE THAT DICK UP MY HORNY PUSSY." I grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples as I started fucking her. I didn't think it was possible but she synchronized her hip movement with my pelvic thrusts as she continued to scream. "THAT'S IT BABY PINCH MY NIPPLES, MAKE ME CUMMMMM!" I grabbed her hips and was fucking her fast and furiously. Real hard powerful short thrusts. “Yes…that’s it…harder…harder…faster…FUCK ME…HARDER…YES FUCK MEEEEEEE” She was now screaming. "OOOOHHHHHH, I'M CUUUUUUMING! HARDER, FASTER." Sweat was pouring off my face and chest as it dripped onto her breasts but I was determined to fill her pussy with my juice. I pounded her about two more minutes times and then my balls exploded sending wads and wads of my warm cum deep inside of this horny goddess. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, THAT'S IT FILLL TAMMY UP WITH YOUR CUM." I have never cum so much in my life. As I continued to slowly slide my dick in and out of her I could see the cum rolling down her leg and onto the sofa. "Damn Shelia was right you are a great fuck." Revati said. "I should thank you. I really enjoyed fucking after a long time" With that I kissed her deeply and thrust my penis deep into her cunt. We slid of the sofa She was now lying on top of me and both of us were hugging each other tight, my penis luxuriating in the warmth of her cunt. “Remember, you used to ask me about the fees of treatment. This is the beginning of the pay back”, she said with her eyes twinkling. “Wow…this type of payback I’ll payback willingly” I said laughing. We both were now sprawled on the carpet with the fan blowing the cool breeze on us. Revati cuddled into my arms and was rubbing my hairy chest. “You know what, I am not so much upset about my divorce, but what I miss is the sex that accompanies marriage. After you have shifted as my neighbors, I have developed a liking for you. Don’t get me wrong…I don’t want to spoil your marriage, but I do want you to fuck me regularly.” “Whenever that’s possible I’ll ‘payback’ but then when my wife returns it’ll be a problem” I said. “That we’ll see after she returns but then till the time she returns, I want you to fuck me regularly” By now she was massaging my penis and I in turn was nibbling on her nipples. My cock started swelling up. I spread her on the carpet and poured some beer on her breasts and tummy and started licking the same off. I poured some on her crotch and started sucking the dribbling beer off her cunt. This made my cock rock hard and I wanted to fuck Revati once again. I was preparing to mount her when she said “ honey…now baby…it will be my way' she said. She quickly turned over and got on fours on the floor and thrust her bottoms out presenting her hairy pussy to me. 'Go on….take me…fuck my cunt from behind like a dog ' she said. I grabbed her hips and held her by her waist. I positioned my cock head near her cunt lips and rubbed my cock head along the slit up and down. I split open her cunt lips with my swollen cock head and with a powerful lunge I thrust my penis into her cunt. She moaned out loudly in extreme pain as I pushed my penis deep into her cunt. I grasped her and let my penis be buried in her cunt for about half a minute and then started fucking her warm cunt. She got silent and then started panting wildly as I held her hips and was fucking her steadily….long slow powerful thrusts. I held my arms around her back and my hands were squeezing her nipples gently. She let out little moans as the fucking became more and more furious. Her moans became screams, louder and louder. I was the only one in the world and didn't care about anything other than impaling my penis deep into her. Her tits bounced up and down with every up-thrust of my dick. 'OH MY GOD! IT'S SOOO BIG!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME…FUCK ME HARD WITH IT…DEEPER…YEAAAAAAAAAAH…HARDER!!!' I then pushed her forward on her huge heaving breasts, propped her ass on top of a pillow and began to go to fuck her earnestly. I was like a man possessed. Short and powerful strokes. I pistoned the entire length of my cock into her rhythmically. Thrusting in and out non-stop. This must have gone on for at least three minutes. All the time she screamed for more. I was squeezing her nipples and the pain of the nipples coupled with the pain of her stretched cunt made her buck into my thrusts. I saw the veins on my cock ripple and started shooting my warm cum all into her. 'AAAAAAAGG GGGGGGG GGGHHHHHHHH' she moaned out in pleasure. And clamped her vaginal muscles hard on my penis as she orgasmed…milking out every drop of my cum. I collapsed on Revati hugging her hard. Slowly we split and rolled onto the carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment