Friday 17 July 2015

Wife’s Cousin's Wife Nee

When I saw Nee for the first time on her wedding day I had a wild crush on her and my little boy had a tough time inside my pants for the whole evening, so I had to sit along with my wife in the hall for the whole time. I was watching her cute face, big boobs, her moves, her curves all the time. I was getting more and more horny and hornier. Time had come to take photo of my family along with the new wedded couples. I suddenly rushed to the toilet and had a good and powerful shagging and it took only a small time for my semen to jet out as the queen of my shagging was Nee. Nee was bride of the relative of my wife. She was of medium height, very fair in color with a very buxom breast. I knew from the day she likes me. We also had a very pleasant talk for good amount of time while my wife and her husband were talking to their relatives.
My nick name is Watchsx. You can get in touch with me . I am residing at Calicut in Kerala, 38 years old but with still a chocolate face, a little fatty body and fair. I have advised a lot of friends to use the power of foreplay a lot before getting into the art of fucking. After coming to know that it was me who advised their husbands, I had provided my services to two of my friends wife’s and also to their friends individually and in group which I will narrate latter. Coming to Nee, I along with my family had visited her family a lot of times after marriage. This incident which occurred on one such visit was the starting point for many of our sex escapades. On day along with my family I visited her home which is over 180 Kms from where I live in Kerala. When we reached her home, only herself And her mother in law was present her husband was on a tour and was expected to reach only in that evening. After chatting for some time I went upstairs to watch TV. Nee’s bedroom was also in the first floor. My daughter who was 2 years also came along with me to watch TV. Sometime later Nee came upstairs to take bath. When she saw me I could see her face getting lightened up. She came near the sofa where I sitting and gave me big & cute smile. Ohh! I still cannot forget that smile even after 3 years. I said to Nee “You have a very attractive smile.” Nee Thank You. You also have a charming smile” I asked “ Only Charming “ and we laughed. At that time my daughter asked me why we are laughing. On hearing her question we started laughing more and I managed to say some joke and my daughter also started laughing. I asked my daughter to downstairs and play and she went laughing. After my daughter went downstairs Nee asked me why did ask my daughter to go downstairs. I looked sharply to the eyes of Nee and said “ You guess for what?” She smiled to me and said I know “ Myself “ You know what?” She giggled and ran to her bedroom and half closed the door. I kept on staring the door. Then I saw Nee peeping out. I asked Nee Why are you peeping?” She said: Watching your hands “ Without knowing I was catching my getting bigger  prick over the pants and slightly stroking. I said to Nee It was because of your back “ Nee “ My Back….Eh… What Back?” Me “ Your back curves “ She shut the door completely. I walked towards and knocked the door No answer again I knocked the door….No answer….again I knocked the door, No answer, I slightly pushed the door. It opened and I saw she was sitting on the bed looking down. I said  Nee…Sorry if I have hurt you, my passion towards you just came out. Please forget this incident.” Nee stood up, looked to me and said It’s not that  I am just worried about myself. I am forgetting that I am married “ I said “ Me too…. But you are my obsession. Talking to you like this, even if in a small way, is turning me on a lot and I like it “ I went near her put my right hands to shoulder and neck and said “ We need not suppress our feelings towards each other . We can like each other without others knowing it even it if it is for a second.” Nee bend her sideways to my hands and kissed it. I took my right hand placed it on her right chubby cheeks and started to massage it gently…. Oh… What a feeling. I then bend my head and kissed on her forehead. With a slight moan Nee rested her head on to my chest and kissed my chest over my shirt and hugged me very tightly for almost one minute. But for us it looked like ages. My both hands were also hugging her. Nee then started to shiver slightly and with shivering lips looked up to me. I moved my lips slowly towards her lips and our lips met. We starting kissing slowly and it started to become more passionate and aggressive. Our breathing became more and more faster. Her hugging was becoming more and more stronger and I was finding it difficult to breathe. Still hugging her I pushed her towards the wall pressed my crotch towards her. On feeling my hard on Nee pulled her lips away from me and moaned out…. Mehhh….. m ehhh….. Kiss me more “ I again pushed my lips towards her lips and started kissing and let my tongue explore her sweet mouth. Her saliva tasted very good. She then started to morn in my mouth loudly. I took both of my hands and placed it on her bosom over the blouse and pressed. At that point Nee pulled her mouth away from me and shrieked and said “ Ahhhh “ and was about to collapse I hugged and carried her and laid her on the bed. Fortunately the TV was on & no one down stairs heard Nee’s shriek. Nee was laying on the bed. She had closed her eyes and was panting heavily. I called her many times and was not responding. I was getting worried. After one or two minutes she opened her eyes , smiled to me and said “ I just had a powerful orgasm. I did not experience such pleasure till now. Thank You.” I said “ Nee, this is only a beginning. We two have a lot to satisfy each other. “ Nee Said “ Yes I think so. Within a short time you have given me such a pleasure. I also would like to give you such pleasures back. Before I go to take bath let me see your little master and feel it “ I whispered to her “ Before that I want to see your sexy & inviting boobs naked“ She got down from the bed and came near me and said “ These are for you.” & removed her blouse. Nee was in her bra, suddenly she became shy and turned around. I moved near her pressed my crotch to her slightly bulged bums, took both of my hands in front of her and pressed her boobs over her bra. She moaned softly. I lifted her bra and pressed my hands over her naked breasts. Each one was slightly bigger than my hands could cover. But they were fleshy and soft. Oh! Man  What a feeling. After pressing the lovely breasts of Nee for some time I turned Nee towards me and our lips met again for a magnificent tongue swirling kiss. My hands were now on her arse catching each mounts in each of my hands and I started to maul them. They were ample & very plump. Nee took her hands in between us & started to stroke my prick over my pants. Now it was my turn to morn & pull my lips away from Nee. Nee then knelt down opened my pant zip & pulled out my 6.5 inch hard and throbbing cock. Nee said “ You are not so big, but I am sure you know how to use it. Isn’t so?” I said “ Wait and see.” She started to masturbate me with her hands looking into my eyes & I started to morn. She started to increase the pace, involuntarily my knees bend a little, my heads turned upwards to ceiling, my eyes closed. Suddenly I felt a warm & moist feeling on my cock. I looked down and saw Nee taking my cock in her mouth and sucking, On man … I cannot forget this scene. It is like an undeletable memorized photo in my mind. Even after 3 years I still use this memorized image for my masturbation. I think Nee might have only sucked only 10 or 15 times, I went up on my toes….. I groaned & erupted. I groaned & erupted like gallons… gallons…. Without missing any stroke Nee drank everything. When her mouth was full Nee pulled away her mouth and kept on stroking my shrinking cock. I was enjoying the after realm of one of most cherished satisfaction of a hand job and mouth fuck in my life. Nee got up went to the attached bathroom spat my cum in her mouth and washed her mouth and came to me and said “This is the first time I am taking a cock in my mouth. I have not done that even to my husband till now. Even thou I spat your semen, I liked its taste. Next time I definitely will swallow them. “ and hugged me. She whispered to my ears “ I have to take bath “I said “ I just want to see you naked “ She shyly said “ cheese and went to bath room. I just sat there on her bed with my head facing bathroom door. After two or three minutes she opened the door. She was completely naked. My jaws were wide open. She, with a seductive smile closed the door. Readers, this is just the first part of my real life incident. I shall narrate my erotic encounters with Nee later.

No comments:

Post a Comment